Include the Tubman Museum in your family’s next vacation plans! We are centrally located in Downtown Macon, and less than a quarter mile from the Interstate and local hotels.
- Because it’s the largest museum in the southeast dedicated to the art, history and culture of African Americans
- It is considered THE art museum in Central Georgia
- Children of all ages enjoy the inventor’s gallery
- Total tour lasts approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Within walking distance to at least 10 area attractions and dozens of local restaurants.
- Where else can you travel from Africa to America for under $10 and not have to go through customs or renew your passport?
For more information on Traveling to Macon, Georgia, visit:. The Tubman Museum is a proud partner of the Macon Bibb-Country Convention and Visitor’s Bureau. You can book all of your vacation needs right on their homepage.
It is our pleasure to assist you in booking and planning your visit to the Tubman African American Museum.